Just close your eyes and pretend it’s Friday.
1. I have this dry spot on one of my knuckles that keeps cracking open, and it hurts like a mofo. Someone tell me how the heck to get rid of it! My little sister gave me some cocoa butter, so I’ve been slapping a glob on the dry spot whenever I remember to, with a bandaid on it so the glob doesn’t fall off. Is there anything else I should/shouldn’t be doing?
2. Speaking of bandaids, am I the only one who’s obsessed with getting all the funky designs? I’m beginning to get quite the collection!
3. I was still on my crazy holiday schedule at work, so all I made this past week was candied ginger. I was a little nervous, but it came out great! I’ll do a full post this coming week, but here’s a little preview:
4. Keep praying for Jen!
5. It’s been less than a week of 2013, and I haven’t even started on at least 80% of my New Year’s goals. Bleh.
6. I like this blog theme, but I could live without the giant picture of kissing birds at the top. Anyone know how to get rid of them? UPDATE: I changed it. I couldn’t handle the mush. :)
7. This song has taken over my life. I blame Dwija. :)